Life, family & bull-crap - goes hand'n'hand!

Misery does love some company...

Yes, life, family and bull-$h*£ truly does go hand in hand. I say this because I have always been a lover of family. Yet, in loving family, trying to cope with all the things that take place in family, you still some how end up with crap on you. I hate that, that is one fact to be true. My gaols in life are basically simple - they revolve around doing my thing, and leaving others be to do their own thing.

Now, in the process of doing my thing, just like everyone else, there is that deep seeded need to touch base with family every now and then, to check on; to share with; to hear about; to contribute to; to support; encourage and cheer for - that's basically what it's all about. Yet - there are ingredients, or - members - chosen or not - who are determined to be a complete and utter pain in the rump for no other reason than they are unhappy with their own lives and cannot see why you shouldn't be unhappy as well. Since misery is the company they keep, surely you are missing this good thing with misery and thus, I shall share my misery with YOU!

And me, well in truth, I don't want it! Keep your misery, your unhappiness, your nasty envies, your covetous fantasies, your resentments against this one, because of whatever is, or, is not true - and thus YOU must be in on it too, just because you're in this family and close to the source!

NO! - NO! - A thousand times no, I ain't in on crap!

Why can't people be peacable of mind and body? Positive of self and thus give and share the positives? Project that forward instead of all the bitter venom? Positive energy is a whole lot better energy in which one can thrive on, grow on, climb on, and succeed on - it makes you feel all gooshy good inside, really it does. Question? How do you convince those of misery that - you know, those that haven't a clue about anything else but spreading crap! Raining on other peoples parade! Bolstering themselves by putting you down, instead of standing on their own laid ground. I don't know - I question myself.

As years have gone past and I've gotten to know myself, I realize that I am guilty of being a runner. As soon as I'm free to take off - I'm gone - leaving family behind, simply because of too much BS, really. Everyone has a reason to be angry, resentful, hurt, mean, jealous, spiteful and thus use those energies to back stab, plot and destroy. My answer - RUN - get the hell out! Fast as you can - leave it all behind. And then what did I go and do? Get on Facebook and let family know where I could be found.

DAMN! Damn, damn, damn, damn! Thanks to the Internet - with all it's positives and negatives - which I must say, that I always felt was more positive than not - and so, was oh so happy to find certain family members - but you know what? You cannot find some - without finding the rest - they - the rest, the nasties, can smell - joy - laughter - good times - happiness and togetherness a mile away!

Because the minute they do, it's... "Oh no no no, I ain't having this! Gone put a stop to this right now, hell if ya'll gone be happy when I hate myself the way I do, no no no no!" Yep, in there come, and sure enough, the parties over! How far exactly does one have to go to get away from the bs? Who knows, the Internet is everywhere, but I can tell you this - I do understand now, why people become hermits, close themselves away and remain quiet - if they're lucky - they'll never be discovered in this - ridiculous game of - Hide and go Seek! I'll be back with something more positive to say, because I need my ride to remain positive - but every now and then, some nasty slips in on you, and this is the best way to bring it to a head and pop that nasty! Quick, duck - don't let it get on you, it's hell to get it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Excerpt - Saoirse ~ The Irish Slave & The Divide

Scandal Addiction...

Mainstream vs. Self-Publishing w/ errors, typos oops grammar oh my...