Dissin' the President, Barack O'Bama

First let me say, that I don't know if me having a blog is a good idea. I'm too stupid to keep certain things to myself, speaking my mind, is a dangerous thing, because my mind and the things in it could get me in a heap of trouble, for real!

Let me say right off, that I am SICK and TIRED of the disrespect and B.S. surrounding the current U.S. President, but let's face it - we all know why this is happening, doesn't matter if you're white, doesn't matter if you're black. We ALL know why he's being treated so horribly by the press and by the republicans and all those others like them.



His treatment - is because - he is - BLACK!!! Racism - with it's ugly self, pretended to be long gone, dead and buried; but it's not. Let me stop here and say this right now - this blog is not going to be politically correct in ANYTHING I say. I don't have time for that B.S. - I'm going to say it straight off the cuff as it really is.

I'm going to give an analogy of something that happened to me, which taught me, of the various kinds of bigotry and prejudice, so keep up - I have a tendency to jump around, there -you've been warned.

I worked at a place called "Best Power" in Necedah, Wi. Predominantly white, like 99.8% - this manufacturer that built UPS' - Un-Interruptible Power Source units. Basically costly units of various sizes companies purchase to keep their power up during black outs. I'm not going to break it down anymore, because that's enough. I loved working there, in fact, it was the best job, I ever had! I kid you not. However - there were the bigots - yeah yeah - oh sho'nuff there were. Some blatant in their bigotry and disdain of us black folk and some not so blatant; they were the gentle white folk, the kind, considerate smiling white folk that you would have NEVER suspected of being bigots and Lord Lord Lord - how I found out who of the quiet bigots were, blew me away and taught me something vital! Up until this certain incident, this one bigot in particular, name Bonita I think, was as nice to me as you could imagine. Always spoke to me, said good morning, sat with me at times in the morning before our shift started, -(because we all worked on an assembly line you see)- she was on one line, I worked on another. This went on for some time mind you, I'm talking about months and months where she really got to know me, vice versa and I thought, all was cool.

Rude Awakening: At this company, there was a constant call for overtime, and at the time, I did as much overtime as I could get. Which included, Saturdays. Different lines - had schedules to meet, and when due to parts not being available, those lines might fall behind and end up on overtime. The line that I worked on, happened to be one of those lines. So, if anyone wanted to work overtime, they could do so even on a line they didn't normally work on. Now this is the thing, if you choose to come in and work on the line, you must take instruction from the line leader... guess who that was? ME - ol'black me!!! Now bring in, a silent, bigot choosing to work on my line and having to take instruction from me - a BLACK person, on no!!! Oh ho-ho - here came sweet, silent bigot Bonita, walking up to the line, smiling mind you - up until she learned from our supervisor, that [ I ] would be showing her what to do. Dawn, the supervisor walked away, and I, still smiling, turned to show her how to set up and what to do. Things got really quiet, and I turned to see Bonita, reading the process book - completely ignoring me - and what I was trying to show her. And I said, "Let me set you up first, and then show you how it's done, and if you need a reminder, just refer to the process then." I, of course, said this, expecting some type of response, a question, an 'okay', a - 'let's get started' or something, but instead, I got quiet, dumb insolence - I was completely ignored.

I could not believe this was happening, I could not believe this was the same person, who for months, had spoken to me as if we were old chums and now, suddenly - she was turning red, her lips tight, her body language, closed, her eyes avoiding me at all cost. It took me a few moments for my brain to actually assimilate what this was about. Because it just didn't fit! And so, I said, "Excuse me - are we going to do this or not?" she continued to ignore me and was trying to set the station up herself, cutting me completely out of the picture.

In the nutshell, I faced a bigot, who all this time had been pretending not to be a bigot - but when it came down to a "Black" - me - daring to move above her supposed superior station to give her instruction, daring to "teach" her something, she bristled up - was appalled, offended and resented that I dare stand myself in a position before my "betters" as she felt, trying to perform in a minor, more or less, authority over her, she couldn't take it, oh no no no! Almost five minutes went by with the tension getting worse between us, two other persons on the line, who'd always worked with me, also white, shook their heads because they knew what was happening and they got incredibly uncomfortable with it. I turned, went to the supervisor, explained what had just taken place, yes - she was white too, and told her also, why it was happening, which she said, "Oh no, not Bonita!"

Ha - yeah Bonita. Anyway, because of the stand she took, Bonita; I made one too - either she goes or I go. Dawn didn't want that, because I, with the right team, and with my motivation skills that I've always had, could get the line cooking, surpassing the numbers of units getting built and shipped out and they always passed the first time through, which also saves time. They loved that about this here Negro - so she, the supervisor was not about to let me go home - guess who had to go? Yep, you guessed it, Ms Bonita was sent home.

What's the point? Multiply Ms. Bonita times thousands, NO, millions, increase her personality from an introvert to an extrovert - and put before her - A BLACK PRESIDENT!!! You get me now? Yeah, exactly! These Bonita types are in the throws of seizures at having a black man in the highest position of the land! They are having fits and foaming at the mouth that a Negro, black, colored, coon, and let's face it, Nigger is trying to tell them ALL what to do! Oh no no no!!! They can't have it, they can't stand it, they hate that he's in there, trying, working and getting things done! It doesn't matter, who suffers, why they suffer, what's fair, what's right, what's just, they cannot have a BLACK standing over them in a position of authority when, they - the white race, are the superiors and have been for hundreds of years in this country, they will not stand by and let who they see as an inferior - dare to make "CHANGES" in their white world! Oh no no no!

So now, they're greasing the palms of the media, using them to brainwash, scare and convince millions that he's weak, inept, incapable of possibly being a leader of this "White" country they claim is THEIRS! He shouldn't be in the "White" House, in the oval office making decisions, why he's just a "BOY" trying to do a, "WHITE" man's job!

I can hear them now, --"I want that boy out'ah there, right now! I don't care what it takes, what we have to do, how many lies we have to tell, how many books we have to write, how aggressive we have to be, I mean to tell'yah! When we get done with that Nigga, the example will be set with him and not another one will dare step out of their place to think they can be anything more than an inferior to us, the superior! White power! White power! White power! Now let's get'em out'ah there!"--

Yeah, I said it - that's the way I see it - because that's the way it is! O'Bama - you have my greatest sympathies, but you need to watch a few Mr. T commercials for Snickers candy bars, to quote his punch line, "Boy - get some nuts!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Excerpt - Saoirse ~ The Irish Slave & The Divide

Scandal Addiction...

Mainstream vs. Self-Publishing w/ errors, typos oops grammar oh my...